Changes to stadium entrances

balotelli's back pocket

Anyone else had this email from the club yet?

As part our development works, a construction compound has been created at the North end of the stadium.

As a result, entrances A and Z can no longer be accessed. Entrances B & Y remain open but will be operating in a new format.​
Your Entrance Information
As you previously used entrance A, you will now enter through entrance C. Entrance C is a turret, meaning you will be required to walk up the spiral to North Stand Level 2 instead of taking the stairs.

Your mobile season ticket will automatically update to show your new entrance.

If your pass does not update within 48 hours, you may need to do a manual refresh.​

Queues are going to be fucking horrendous.

Anyone else had this email from the club yet?

As part our development works, a construction compound has been created at the North end of the stadium.

As a result, entrances A and Z can no longer be accessed. Entrances B & Y remain open but will be operating in a new format.​
Your Entrance Information
As you previously used entrance A, you will now enter through entrance C. Entrance C is a turret, meaning you will be required to walk up the spiral to North Stand Level 2 instead of taking the stairs.

Your mobile season ticket will automatically update to show your new entrance.

If your pass does not update within 48 hours, you may need to do a manual refresh.​

Queues are going to be fucking horrendous.
Not if you get there in good time, you have been warned.

You should have gone to the Everton post Covid game with a supposedly reduced crowd. The queues were simply dreadful.
I get sad whenever I think of that game.

I managed to land a ticket for that but then got Covid in the week before it and missed it.

I get sad whenever I think of that game.

I managed to land a ticket for that but then got Covid in the week before it and missed it.
I managed to bag one in the draw and went with my son who got one through his loyalty points. We are usually in different parts of the stadium but it was great fun being with him that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.