Chant for next derby

de niro said:
mancitygaz said:
de niro said:
say what you like fergie is bang on with this one. that guy meant it.
What to kill him?

Even the neurosurgeon SSN rolled out disagreed with the attempted murder angle.

of course not, he booted the ball at his head though.
so how is fergie bang on?

fail1.jpg

Renton said:
de niro said:
mancitygaz said:
What to kill him?

Even the neurosurgeon SSN rolled out disagreed with the attempted murder angle.

fail1.jpg

sigh, this place is getting worse.

the player did not mean to kill rvp.
the player kicked the ball at him
fergie is right to ask for further punishment.

and who knows wether it would kill him or not, it COULD have, thats all fergie said.

de niro said:
Renton said:
de niro said:

fail1.jpg

and who knows wether it would kill him or not, it COULD have, thats all fergie said.
you really get things upside down at times mate....agenda and now this?...lol. Fergies point was it was life threatening...it wasnt. A freak accident with a spatula and the wrong type of marigolds in the kitchen could kill me...if i ate the marigolds and accidentally lobotomised myself with the spatula....

Renton said:
de niro said:
Renton said:

fail1.jpg

you really get things upside down at times mate....agenda and now this?...lol. Fergies point was it was life threatening...it wasnt. A freak accident with a spatula and the wrong type of marigolds in the kitchen could kill me...if i ate the marigolds and accidentally lobotomised myself with the spatula....

did the guy kick the ball at rvp?

de niro said:
Renton said:
de niro said:

was it life threatening?

Renton said:
de niro said:
Renton said:
you really get things upside down at times mate....agenda and now this?...lol. Fergie's point was it was life threatening...it wasn't. A freak accident with a spatula and the wrong type of marigolds in the kitchen could kill me...if i ate the marigolds and accidentally lobotomised myself with the spatula....

was it life threatening?

could have broke his neck, unlikely but it could. the guy was malicious and he knows it.

de niro said:
Renton said:
de niro said:
could have broke his neck, unlikely but it could. the guy was malicious and he knows it.
Merry Christmas to you and yours Blue :0)

and you fella.

Williams body shape tells you he's trying to hoof the ball into row Z, not even in the direction on RVP's head. It was a typical defenders 'welly it' type kick, he miskicked the ball into RVP nothing more nothing less.

The reaction has been caused by Fergie's idiotic comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.