Chappy Heart Attack?

He was a decent footballer at Oldham, saw him play several times as they were my second team.

Get well soon chappy.

Ditto Chuck!
My dad n grandad were big Latics fans and they were my second team as well
I watched Chappy many many tines and he was a super player
I got a signed photo of him for my gf at the time through a pal who knew him!
Best wishes Chappy lad!!

Ditto Chuck!
My dad n grandad were big Latics fans and they were my second team as well
I watched Chappy many many tines and he was a super player
I got a signed photo of him for my gf at the time through a pal who knew him!
Best wishes Chappy lad!!
Aye, I enjoyed going to the latics as a lad, better meat pies than City. My dad was born in Manchester and my mum Oldham. They married and moved to Oldham, and when fixtures allowed, he'd take me there and City every week. City were and still are my first love, but had many enjoyable times in the chaddy end. I told my dad I wanted to watch City home and away and we did, so my affection towards latics dwindled to just looking out for their results.

I remember some good players of that era, Chappy Vic Halom Carl Valentine Stevie Taylor Alan Groves Ian Wood and Alan Young. Must be a few i can't recall.

Also plenty of ex City went on to play for Oldham. Roger Palmer Kenny Clements Earl Barrett Jed Keegan Futcher brothers, plenty of others too in the 80s and 90s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.