Chappy Heart Attack?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mansfieldblue, 11 Mar 2018.

1. bulldogblue

bulldogblue

Get well soon Les. Old school friend and football colleague many, many years ago.
    Always the jester but well liked by all.

2. Metalartin

Metalartin

Get well soon Chappy!

Seems like a decent bloke to me, good relationship with the players and staff for the most part, even if he did have a spat with Mancini so what? Not everyone gets on with everyone and that's not why Mancini went, maybe these things should be left private but I didn't even know he had written any articles/books about it not sure many blues would be aware of it if not for those making the fuss over it. I remain a big fan of Mancini to this day and I doubt anything he wrote would change that.

Last edited: 12 Mar 2018
  3. City health warning

City health warning

Get well soon Chappy

4. Manchester1894

Manchester1894

Get well soon Les. Show him some love blues on twitter blues. Sure he'll love the support like this (the one like is from "Chappy" himself):

And he liked this one too:

5. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    Has Bobby rang him?

6. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

Some fucking insensitive pricks on this thread. Thick wankers.

7. Franny 1234

Franny 1234

Get well soon BLUE.
    LET'S HOPE YOU MAKE A QUICK RECOVERY.
    C.T.I.D

8. OB1

OB1

My brother sat next to him at a wedding a few years back and found him to be good company. He’s certainly a character.

9. bluealf

bluealf

Wonder how he managed to get himself on those official city videos and as recent as ferrying Peps taxi about, those top brass must have hated that little kid as well eh ?

Sometimes it is best just to close a thread down rather than post in it, you know the guy had a fucking heart attack right ?

So even if you didn't care for his Mancini spat or his comedy videos, who cares just don't fucking post your bile in a well wishing thread, he isn't jimmy fucking saville at the end of the day but an ex-player, manager and a fellow blue, try and show some class.

10. flyer

flyer

Is this just a con to try an get a few days R&R with the lads in Abu Dhabi for free?

If this is really you Les, then all the very best to you and get well soon. I watched you when I was about 8 years old and my grandad used to take me to Boundary Park. You were one of our favourites. 'Proper player, that Chapman' he used to tell me

Get well soon