Charity Auction Shirt on Ebay - Can u Help Spread the Word?

Oh dear, I see the reserve was not met.
Whenever I sell something on e-Bay, I start the bidding at the absolute minimum price I am prepared to accept - maybe you could re-list accordingly? Doing this for the shirt will give a realistic price from the off, and bidders will know what sort of money they are paying and that they have a serious chance of winning.

BlueSpice said:
Oh dear, I see the reserve was not met.
Whenever I sell something on e-Bay, I start the bidding at the absolute minimum price I am prepared to accept - maybe you could re-list accordingly? Doing this for the shirt will give a realistic price from the off, and bidders will know what sort of money they are paying and that they have a serious chance of winning.

I have to slightly disagree because I find that even if I have a reserve, the bidding needs starting. Sometimes with a high starting price that too puts people off and also costs more in ebay fees. I think I said before that ebay wasn't the best place as people would just snipe and keep the price artificially low and that seems to be whats happened, with no one actually sticking their neck out. There would have been more at the dinner I feel...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.