Charity auction, signed shirt, how much is it worth?

Thanks everyone, for your replies. You're right BlueSpice; the frame would normally cost £100. It's being made and donated by the framer but obviously adds to the value. As soon as I get it back I'll post a pic.

Bury Hospice said:
Hi,

I'm the community fundraiser for Bury Hospice and we have an event coming up towards the end of November. One of the items up for auction is a signed MCFC shirt that came to us unofficially via someone who works for the club. This person asked his 'friends', in other words the players, to sign the shirt for us. As far as I'm aware, it is not a match played shirt.

Signed by:

1 Shay Given
4 Nedum Onuoha
5 Pablo Zabaleta
10 Robhino
14 Santa Cruz
27 Benjani Mwaruwari
29 Kelvin Etuhu
34 Nigel de Jong
40 Vladimir Weiss

Plus a few others without numbers, whose signatures we have been unable to decipher. The shirt is at the framers, so I don't have a picture of it right now, but it's blue with a white collar. I know absolutely nothing about football, so a friend of mine suggested this website as the best place to get some good advice.

Does anyone have any idea how much reserve we should put on it?
first, its spelt R-O-B-I-N-H-O and second I'd expect a reserve of £125 and it should reach around £300

Oh, yeah GOOD LUCK! (:

went to the fund raiser for young ben in gee cross ,there is a video on the city site of when he went to carrington to meet the players worth a look,a signed city shirt went for £670 on the day

I know "BURYHOSPICE" Ricster ......so if you wanna bid give me a shout today (3 rows in front of you lol). not far from shadygiz too apparently

Is your Dad coming?

Not that you'll see this cos you'll be on a motorway :))

ok am off to the ground now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.