Charity Nominations For Xmas Party

MCFC GHANA BABIES FOOTBALL TEAM AND SCHOOL

All good causes mentioned on here and who can argue with any of them. However I'm going to stick with the MCFC GHANA BABIES because as I see it they are about the only cause that has a direct link with MCFC and they all play under the banner of Manchester City and are run by a City fan out there in a very poor part of Northern Ghana.

MCFC Babies in Ghana.

It is outside the country but these kids have nothing compared to us. Some of them are working instead of going to school and this cause is helping to stop that.

LongsightM13 said:
A hospice or the air ambulance as they receive ZERO government funding and are entirely dependent on donations and fund-raising

Sorry mate, but Primary Care Trusts fund a lot hospice costs, but they are still a desrving cause as they do a huge amount of extra work which isn't funded.

The NHS ambulance trust (someone tell me why this massively expensive bureaucracy is necessary!) do provide Air Ambulances. as do some acute hospital Trusts. But they are not obliged to which is why they describe them as unfunded.

I'm generally not in favour of charities propping up NHS services because they waste such a lot of money on management and administration.

What about splitting it??

MCFC babies in Ghana. These kids have nothing & it's a connection to the club

Francis house in Didsbury for terminally ill children. A local charity.

Alex the Blue said:
MCFC GHANA BABIES FOOTBALL TEAM AND SCHOOL

All good causes mentioned on here and who can argue with any of them. However I'm going to stick with the MCFC GHANA BABIES because as I see it they are about the only cause that has a direct link with MCFC and they all play under the banner of Manchester City and are run by a City fan out there in a very poor part of Northern Ghana.

i go with this.

christies and co are wadded compared to this lot.
a blue party fund should go to a blue cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.