Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

The_mace said:
Pagie Jnr said:
ell said:
If I can get £20 tickets I will go but if not then I wont bother because even 20quid is steep for a friendly

This game may not be treated as a competitive game but it is classed as one as if you win the trophy it goes on your major honours list where as other friendly trophys e.g Dublin Super Cup & Thomas Cook Trophy don't go on you honours list.

This season will see me chalk up 500 consecutive competitive games (All being well currently 483!!) either against Spuds @ Home or Champions League Matchday 4 depending on whether we get through in League Cup and i will have included both Community Shield games in that run

Fuck me that's devotion! When did that run start?

haha cheers mate cost me a small fortune though (Worth it for last season alone though!!)

The 06/07 Pearce season was shocking to watch at times though

Last game i missed was Gillingham Away in April 2002 when i was still in school and had no money

Didsbury Dave said:
Shirley said:
Since when has the charity (community) shield been classed as friendly?

Since it's inception

It kind of makes a nonsense of adding it as trophy on a clubs honours list.

Although I still regard it as one of the triple trophies displayed by our great league and cup winning team back in 1969.

Shirley said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Shirley said:
Since when has the charity (community) shield been classed as friendly?

Since it's inception

It kind of makes a nonsense of adding it as trophy on a clubs honours list.

Although I still regard it as one of the triple trophies displayed by our great league and cup winning team back in 1969.

I've noticed that the rags now classify it as a trophy as it's the only fucking thing they won last season. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.