Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

Tonster said:
GXCity said:
mancitytmdanttom said:
We've only got 13.700 tickets and we have 36,000 season ticket holders

We had the same amount of ST holders last year and couldn't sell all our allocation. And that was against the Rags! What makes you think this year will be any different?

It might be different, we had a much larger allocation last year and this year it is at a ground that is much easier to get to.

That's why it's better to have it at Villa Park. Most people that want to go will get a ticket and if they don't then it's only a friendly FFS. It would be better to have it at Villa Park Every year.

GXCity said:
mancitytmdanttom said:
GXCity said:
Why? Cardiff is a shit place to get to. Villa Park should be used every year as it ok for every team to get there. Everyone ST holder will get a ticket if they want one. Just be patient

We've only got 13.700 tickets and we have 36,000 season ticket holders

We had the same amount of ST holders last year and couldn't sell all our allocation. And that was against the Rags! What makes you think this year will be any different?

LongsightM13 said:
Loads of season card holders simply don't do away days. I suspect it will go close to open sale

That's just about correct in my case, did aways for donkeys years just not arsed anymore.
I go to all home cup games and I am in the cup schemes but would not consider the charity shield as a game worth attending.

That's one up for grabs !!

LongsightM13 said:
Loads of season card holders simply don't do away days. I suspect it will go close to open sale

I am totally convinced it will go on Open Sale too.

Only me and my Dad from our lot going, and neither of us would be that arsed not to.

My guess is it will probably sell out, just about. On top of our allocation I reckon there will be another 5K City tickets circulating as freebies etc, like for the cup final. That will impact demand too.

Only going because it's at villa park. Wembley was a joke last season, good move having it in the midlands.

ell said:
If I can get £20 tickets I will go but if not then I wont bother because even 20quid is steep for a friendly

This game may not be treated as a competitive game but it is classed as one as if you win the trophy it goes on your major honours list where as other friendly trophys e.g Dublin Super Cup & Thomas Cook Trophy don't go on you honours list.

This season will see me chalk up 500 consecutive competitive games (All being well currently 483!!) either against Spuds @ Home or Champions League Matchday 4 depending on whether we get through in League Cup and i will have included both Community Shield games in that run

Pagie Jnr said:
ell said:
If I can get £20 tickets I will go but if not then I wont bother because even 20quid is steep for a friendly

This game may not be treated as a competitive game but it is classed as one as if you win the trophy it goes on your major honours list where as other friendly trophys e.g Dublin Super Cup & Thomas Cook Trophy don't go on you honours list.

This season will see me chalk up 500 consecutive competitive games (All being well currently 483!!) either against Spuds @ Home or Champions League Matchday 4 depending on whether we get through in League Cup and i will have included both Community Shield games in that run

Fuck me that's devotion! When did that run start?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.