Charity shield bother.

You would think mam united were
Millwall circa 1984 if you are a blue moon regular .

Fucks sake, go to the game and enjoy it.

I can't make out if the OP is being funny or serious. I've never seen such cowardly fans as the rags have. If there are more than 3 of the opposition (not counting kids) they keep well away. Storm the roundabout? You mean a group of them stand fifty yards away dressed in black looking like they might do something? Yeah OK Remember why they support the rags in the first place...they are life's sheep showing off that they are important because, on their own, they are confused little souls.

FFS
The ends have not been designated yet, the nonsense about the roundabout is just talk.
We could be based at the other end though I hope not
Somebody told somebody told somebody....do me a favour

We have been there once against them and know what to expect, more to the point thier clowns had never seen 30 odd thousend Blues before either and now realise we do not approach it as a church group on a sunday outing over awed at a big day out.

Rest assured that whatever united hooligans are there will have no interest whatsoever in that bloody roundabout.

glen quagmire said:
I overheard a couple of lads talking last night. They were suggesting that some of the rag old boys were gathering a new crew, to cause some mither on the roundabout.

Just have your wits about you blues, i know i will.
hear we go again "old boys" new crew !! am a bit lost now<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 pm --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Not seen eddie (the parraffin)beef for a bit,nice to meet up again ; )

Yes, mate that's him! He's one of them.
Fu*k me that old tramp couldnt put two sentances together never mind a crew you wouldnt have to hit him just laugh at the pathetic tw*t

Don't worry lads, i'll place some armchairs around tactically to draw them away. No Rag can resist the lure of being in an armchair.

361506691_ea1d70a0ef.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.