Charity shield bother.

glen quagmire said:
I overheard a couple of lads talking last night. They were suggesting that some of the rag old boys were gathering a new crew, to cause some mither on the roundabout.

Just have your wits about you blues, i know i will.

So long as they obey the Highway Code and give way to traffic on the right and signal appropriately at the exit they are intending using I don't see any problem. Or are you suggesting they're uninsured? Twats.

Anyone not taking their kids to this game ,have fell into a cunning trap.
While the menfolk of Manchester are at Wembley,the kiddy fiddlers from Trafford will take advantage of the situation to sate their terrible appetites.
They're not called M.I.B.'s for nothing (Men Into Boys).

I didn't see any mither at all at the semi, but then it was all grown men in our group, so no suprises there.

I might pop in to Greenmount Cricket Club and see if the under 12's 2nd team can make it down....should be about the right level for the Rats and the MIBs....

cyberblue said:
The OP is on a wind up

Cyber don't think it goes unnoticed that you are immune to my wind ups! I will get you one day, be afraid......be very afraid........................................

It just gets on my balls, that the run up to every fucking derby one of these shit threads turn up. I was kind of hoping that now this one has surfaced, no one will start another nearer the time..............

ive heard the news aswell and i'm very scared,the boys in pink say they are comin on their tricycles and little fire engines to come and get us but only if their mums will let them go! shittin myself

glen quagmire said:
I overheard a couple of lads talking last night. They were suggesting that some of the rag old boys were gathering a new crew, to cause some mither on the roundabout.

Just have your wits about you blues, i know i will.

if your starting a search i`m in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.