charity shield ticket update

They're fucking useless.
Checked my loyalty points last night and the 600 pts for the 3 cup schemes hadn't been added on.

Took about 15 mins to get through, to be told by the girl that they have definitely been added on, she could see it in front of her. I said "they haven't", she actually says "They have, you're wrong".

I asked how many I had at the end of last season, she gave me a figure. I then added on the points for platinum SC, Charity Shield, ezine and eprogramme points and the cup scheme. Guess what, it was 600 short.

So she speaks to a supervisor (another 5 minute wait) then says the 600 hasn't been added after all. No apology, fuck all. She then says she can't do a manual add, I'll have to write a letter or send an email.

I replied that I've been on the phone for 25 mins, pointed out THEIR ERROR, so why should I have to do the legwork?

Sticks me on hold again then comes back and said they've been added.

So I've paid £50 for Platinum and committed to all cup games and I'm doing their job for them.

Fucking useless and shit customer service.

Just sent this e-mail to them.

To whom this may concern,

Myself and my fiance have purchased 2 tickets for the Community Shield this Sunday and we're told they would be sent by RM Special Del by Tuesday this week, when we ordered them on the Saturday, now surprise surprise no tickets in the post. So to I rang they then said they've been sent 1st class post and shall arrive at the latest tomorrow (Wednesday 3rd).

One thing here. I have paid £5.45 postage for a first class stamp that costs 46p? Are you lot and those at 'seetickets' having a laugh?

And tonight without my tickets I find out that they are now going to be able to be purchased via the shop window at the store, which means no booking fees and no postage fees, tomorrow.

So to clarify, the total cost for the purchase was £60.45.

2 x £25 tickets and 2 booking fees and 1 postage fee.

I feel ripped off and expect an immeidate refund of this £10.45 surcharge to the card the we used to purchase the tickets.
Another point I would like to make is, I mentioned at the time of purchase that it wasn't allowing me to do it online, it kept coming up with an error, so I don't think I should've been charged the booking fee's in the first place.

Just put this to the club - Keep things as they were, don't break whats not broken and all that. Phone lines, Website & Window sales. I never want to be in a posistion again where I can't just come to the stadium and collect my ticket or buy something.

What a joke.

(just to clarify I have put my name etc on there hah).

@mcfcryan..........What email address did you send the complaint to ? i want my postage and booking fees back too ! its an absolute disgrace.

Snap!

I asked to be put on all the cup schemes a few weeks back. Told it had been done. Checked out of interest last night. Guess what, I hadn't been put on any of the cup schemes. I rang up the ticket office today and they confirmed I wasn't on any cup schemes. I am now.

If it wasn't for me checking I would have missed out on my points and City would have missed out on my money.

Don't want to point fingers, but the ticket office seems to be going backwards, weighed down by a confusing system, options and certaion staff who don't sem to know what they're doing. Yes I have had very good service as well. Only being fair to the ticket office and staff.

Here's one. Can anyone get to their details via the OS without spending half an hour trying to find the link and bringing up all their info? Arrrgh!

jrb said:
Snap!

I asked to be put on all the cup schemes a few weeks back. Told it had been done. Checked out of interest last night. Guess what, I hadn't been put on any of the cup schemes. I rang up the ticket office today and they confirmed I wasn't on any cup schemes. I am now.

If it wasn't for me checking I would have missed out on my points and City would have missed out on my money.

Don't want to point fingers, but the ticket office seems to be going backwards, weighed down by a confusing system, options and certaion staff who don't sem to know what they're doing. Yes I have had very good service as well. Only being fair to the ticket office and staff.

Here's one. Can anyone get to their details via the OS without spending half an hour trying to find the link and bringing up all their info? Arrrgh!

<a class="postlink" href="http://tickets.mcfc.co.uk/index.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tickets.mcfc.co.uk/index.aspx</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.