Charlie McNeil

Was it his choice or his father’s to leave City for the bright lights of Old Toilet? I remember the great fanfare of how United had taken another jewel from us. Do they never learn? I’m pretty sure that Tyler Fletcher will end up somewhere like Salford City or FC United. Why sympathise when they have come through such a renowned academy system to then throw it back in our faces? Fuck him I say.

Was it his choice or his father’s to leave City for the bright lights of Old Toilet? I remember the great fanfare of how United had taken another jewel from us. Do they never learn? I’m pretty sure that Tyler Fletcher will end up somewhere like Salford City or FC United. Why sympathise when they have come through such a renowned academy system to then throw it back in our faces? Fuck him I say.
Because they're still kids and we don't run a serfdom.

I know his Dad, Martin, I had a chat with him in Asda about Charlie at the time. He felt that Charlie wasn't getting the chances he deserved at the time and felt that it was probably better that he left although he said that it had been brilliant at City. He never said where they were going.

I know his Dad, Martin, I had a chat with him in Asda about Charlie at the time. He felt that Charlie wasn't getting the chances he deserved at the time and felt that it was probably better that he left although he said that it had been brilliant at City. He never said where they were going.
We are still talking about Charlie McNeill aren't we?

Fair comments but would he say, even with hindsight, that he got the chance at united? City do seem to prepare them better for life after City. Can’t speak as much for them.

Totally agree. So many parents expect an easy ride and riches instantaneously. I can think of many who have left City over the last twenty or so years for this reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.