Charlie McNeil

What happened to Bobby Duncan who left for Liverpool.

Playing in the 4th tier of Spanish football and you may not believe this from the scouse nephew of Stevie G - Apparently it wasn't his fault...

Duncan, who is now just 22, was playing in the fourth tier in Spain just last season. He blames Rubie for the sorry tale and responded to his agent on social media in September 2022, writing: "I did not have a decision. You took it upon yourself to jeopardize my career and to turn a local lad away from his boyhood club, and leave me and my family to pick up the pieces.

"I should never have trusted my career in your hands. I have learnt my lesson and I just pray you have learnt yours as it could ruin another young boy's career."

From here: Yahoo Sport

City pay at youth level better than anyone really. I'd be surprised if our kids ever leave for money. They'll be leaving because they think there's no chance of a career here. Sancho's success and Foden's frustration is a bad combo.

Four years on...looking at what Phil has achieved, makes me quite giddy for him.

Four years on...looking at what Phil has achieved, makes me quite giddy for him.
Happily wrong! In my defence the frustration was actually real at the time and I knew that to be true. It was right in the middle of the should he be loaned debates and there was serious consideration about it all. Thankfully it all worked out. Do think we've lost out on a few who could have been v useful though for similar reasons. Lavia, Palmer etc.

Happily wrong! In my defence the frustration was actually real at the time and I knew that to be true. It was right in the middle of the should he be loaned debates and there was serious consideration about it all. Thankfully it all worked out. Do think we've lost out on a few who could have been v useful though for similar reasons. Lavia, Palmer etc

Wasn't meant to prove you wrong sips....just that I find it interesting and amusing to see where they're both at now in regards to achievements.

Happily wrong! In my defence the frustration was actually real at the time and I knew that to be true. It was right in the middle of the should he be loaned debates and there was serious consideration about it all. Thankfully it all worked out. Do think we've lost out on a few who could have been v useful though for similar reasons. Lavia, Palmer etc.
Not arsed, 4 in a row and a treble.
Some people will always find a reason to moan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.