Charlie McNeil??

Sorry guys, spoke to more people and seems my source about Charlie wanting to leave was wrong and I've removed my posts about it, apologies!
I follow him on instagram and he has been doing Q&As a couple of times, and it doesn`t sound like he loves being here. Likes several posts regarding the rags, and also posted a meme mocking Pep for spending xxx millions, and still not reaching a CL semi-final even when Moyes could do it

I follow him on instagram and he has been doing Q&As a couple of times, and it doesn`t sound like he loves being here. Likes several posts regarding the rags, and also posted a meme mocking Pep for spending xxx millions, and still not reaching a CL semi-final even when Moyes could do it
Enough people on this thread are telling you different,so unless we hear otherwise....you might want to listen to them.

Enough people on this thread are telling you different,so unless we hear otherwise....you might want to listen to them.
Wasn’t suggesting that he was leaving, just that his social media activity is strange for being a City player

Wasn’t suggesting that he was leaving, just that his social media activity is strange for being a City player
I think your point is valid though. I don't know much about this player but if his social media activity is negative towards the club then I don't see the reason we would want him.

I remember seeing Taylor Richards do something similar a few months ago, immediately soured my opinion of him.

Even if Charlie doesn't want to leave, he should be more respectful of the club, don't care that he is 15.

I think your point is valid though. I don't know much about this player but if his social media activity is negative towards the club then I don't see the reason we would want him.

I remember seeing Taylor Richards do something similar a few months ago, immediately soured my opinion of him.

Even if Charlie doesn't want to leave, he should be more respectful of the club, don't care that he is 15.
Agree, you would never see someone like Tommy Doyle posting memes mocking Pep. If you`re truly a City fan, you wouldn`t like loads of posts regarding the rags and the dippers

That's bollocks, he can't have an opinion at 15 years old just because he plays for the club? Only thing he needs to do is his job which he's doing because he's scoring more than anyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.