Chav V Rags - Lee Mason in charge.

Who is the next Hazard? WHO? We must get him. How does Belhanda compare, some people were saying it was close between them last season.

Oh please God, let them have another trophy-less season. Would certainly throw a feline amongst the columba palumbi.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:34 pm --<br /><br />
Unknown_Genius said:
From the BBC match report:

And referee Lee Mason had an excellent game by calling all three penalties correctly.
I'll say it again:

Doh.jpg

After seeing Chelsea play their 1st 11 against a mix of united squad players and reserves I don't know what to say.

Are Chelsea that bad? Are United's 2nd team that good?

All this has really confirmed is that Chelsea won't be challenging for the title.

Zardon132 said:
After seeing Chelsea play their 1st 11 against a mix of united squad players and reserves I don't know what to say.

Are Chelsea that bad? Are United's 2nd team that good?

All this has really confirmed is that Chelsea won't be challenging for the title.
Evening Wayne.

de niro said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
Lets be honest a strong chelsea only just beat a 2nd string utd team in extra team.
How many of the scum`s team will be playing on saturday? NONE.

this. felt a bit sorry for the kids out there tonight. ok the ref was his usual rag self but they out up quite a fight on their own.

mark my words there's more to come from mason.

Didnt fell sorry for the kids. Fuck sake theirs wearing a red shirt, I hate em all, all I`m saying is their wasn`t any first teamers in that eleven.
The first team will still bebuzzin after sundays result,

Put 20 quid on 5 - 4 at the start of ET. 340 quid up, result

Never wanted Giggs to score as much as I did when he stepped up to take that penalty. Need to cleanse myself now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.