Chav V Rags - Lee Mason in charge.

Marvin said:
Utd reserves? Welbeck, hernandez, Giggs, Anderson, Nani, Rafael

CFC were by far the better team but Sturridge and Moses missed everything

Five out of them six aren`t first teamers.

Marvin said:

Yes but Wooney, RVP, Ferdinand, the Japanese one, Carrick, Evra; Valencia; and a few of the other idiots. Plus there is no denying that most of tonight's rag team won't be playing in their next prem match at the weekend.

So whilst I want to believe that this was close to their first team, I can't convince myself that its true, Bet u any money that only Welbeck will start at the weekend.

"Shitty reject Shitty reject......"

sturridge_g_2385245b.jpg
sidjames.gif
fingers.gif

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Marvin said:

Of course they are.

And the stat for goal attempts

Goal attempts had 34. Utd 16. As I said before, CFC have no strength in depth up front so you were spared a double digit defeat. I have never seen a team spurn so many chances as CFC tonight

It's going to take me a long, long time to get over losing Hazard in the way that we did. 3rd best attacking player in the world.

Marvin said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
Marvin said:

Of course they are.

And the stat for goal attempts

Goal attempts had 34. Utd 16. As I said before, CFC have no strength in depth up front so you were spared a double digit defeat. I have never seen a team spurn so many chances as CFC tonight

The man is right.

Chelsea would be scoring 3 or 4 every game if they had a proper striker. They create mad chances. Imagine Drogba in that team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.