Chav V Rags - Lee Mason in charge.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
alky313 said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
Lets be honest a strong chelsea only just beat a 2nd string utd team in extra team.
How many of the scum`s team will be playing on saturday? NONE.

Welbeck, Nani, Giggs etc are all apart of their core squad.

Dzeko`s started more games than them three !

Great... So you're saying Baconface isn't the master rotator of depth that Sky would have you believe? Maybe that's why half their squad is in the physio room each and every winter.

United will be pretty happy. Their only 1st teamer was rafael while chelsea played the strongest 11 avail to them and united should have won.

At least Nani goes. Him on one side and Valencia on the other would be a nightmare.

Pam said:
Marvin said:
Utd reserves? Welbeck, hernandez, Giggs, Anderson, Nani, Rafael

Yes but Wooney, RVP, Ferdinand, the Japanese one, Carrick, Evra; Valencia; and a few of the other idiots. Plus there is no denying that most of tonight's rag team won't be playing in their next prem match at the weekend.

So whilst I want to believe that this was close to their first team, I can't convince myself that its true, Bet u any money that only Welbeck will start at the weekend.
It's called squad rotation. The are hardly an academy team.

If City played Dzeko and Balotelli, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Milner, Garcia etc I would not call them reserves. They are key 1st team squad players

Marvin said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
Marvin said:
Utd reserves? Welbeck, hernandez, Giggs, Anderson, Nani, Rafael

CFC were by far the better team but Sturridge and Moses missed everything

Five out of them six aren`t first teamers.
Of course they are.
How many of them will be starting against Arsenal?

Because most of Chelsea's team will be starting against Swansea.

Zardon132 said:
United will be pretty happy. Their only 1st teamer was rafael while chelsea played the strongest 11 avail to them and united should have won.

At least Nani goes. Him on one side and Valencia on the other would be a nightmare.
How should Utd have won? Chelsea had 34 attempts on goal.

When was the last time Welbeck, Hernandez, Giggs, Anderson, Nani, Buttner, Fletcher played for the reserves? Without the referee's help you lost. Take it, and stop looking for dumb excuses<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:38 am --<br /><br />
Zardon132 said:
Marvin said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
Five out of them six aren`t first teamers.
Of course they are.
How many of them will be starting against Arsenal?

Because most of Chelsea's team will be starting against Swansea.
I doubt if Azpilicueta, Romeu,Bertrand,Moses, Mikel, Piazon, Sturridge will start. In case you can't count, that's 7 of what you'd call reserves.

Zardon132 said:

futuramafry.jpg

foetus said:
Zardon132 said:

futuramafry.jpg

Just lost and the first thing he does is log into a "Citeh" forum. Sad kunt.

Zardon132 said:

Why the fuck have I just read that in a Mork from Ork voice?

Zardon132 said:

Can someone toss this prick overboard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.