Chav V Rags - Lee Mason in charge.

Pigeonho said:
Pam said:
I see that the pretend Bolton Wanderers supporting cheat of a referee that is Lee-The City Hating-Twat-Mason is in charge tonight. In other words, Chelsea can forget it.

The Mason fornicator is Fergiescum's creature and if necessary, he will be quite prepared to award four dodgy penalties against the Chavski's; and should this not be good enough to deliver a win to the swamp-dwelling glory-hunters and bandwagon jumpers, then there will be a minimum of 27 minutes Rasher-Time played in order to facilitate the awarding of yet more penalties of a raggy persuasion. This will go on until such time as Yoonited convert one of the said penalties, thereby taking a very late lead. Once they have done so, the 27 minutes of Rasher-Time will suddenly evaporate into thin air and the final whistle will blow before the Chavs have had time to pick the ball out of their own net.

Meanwhile, any goals scored by the Chavski's in between wave after wave of rag penalties will be deemed not to have crossed the line and Rag-Boy Mason will subsequently deny seeing the net bulge and claim his nearside linesman was unsighted and anyway, a bit of a twat, so not worth consulting.

MARK MY WORDS, ALL THIS WILL COME TO PASS
Oh well.
You have to laugh at these people. Imagine if he had given Chelsea a penalty in the last second of the game to take it to extra time?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Pam said:
I see that the pretend Bolton Wanderers supporting cheat of a referee that is Lee-The City Hating-Twat-Mason is in charge tonight. In other words, Chelsea can forget it.

The Mason fornicator is Fergiescum's creature and if necessary, he will be quite prepared to award four dodgy penalties against the Chavski's; and should this not be good enough to deliver a win to the swamp-dwelling glory-hunters and bandwagon jumpers, then there will be a minimum of 27 minutes Rasher-Time played in order to facilitate the awarding of yet more penalties of a raggy persuasion. This will go on until such time as Yoonited convert one of the said penalties, thereby taking a very late lead. Once they have done so, the 27 minutes of Rasher-Time will suddenly evaporate into thin air and the final whistle will blow before the Chavs have had time to pick the ball out of their own net.

Meanwhile, any goals scored by the Chavski's in between wave after wave of rag penalties will be deemed not to have crossed the line and Rag-Boy Mason will subsequently deny seeing the net bulge and claim his nearside linesman was unsighted and anyway, a bit of a twat, so not worth consulting.

MARK MY WORDS, ALL THIS WILL COME TO PASS
Oh well.
You have to laugh at these people. Imagine if he had given Chelsea a penalty in the last second of the game to take it to extra time?

He gave that last minute penalty so it looked like the FA were fair and that decisions go both ways.

Honestly...

sjk2008 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:

He gave that last minute penalty so it looked like the FA were fair and that decisions go both ways.

Honestly...
Fuck me boys, I see the sense of humour bypass is complete.

The Future's Blue said:
sjk2008 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Honestly...
Except they're right though. Posts immediately after Pam's nonsense opener suggested that last nights events would happen so that the bias doesn't look so clear.
It's laughable, so so fucking laughable and those posting such bollocks just make themselves look A) stupid and B) that they have a small club mentality, as in their excuses are already there should City not succeed.

Pigeonho said:
The Future's Blue said:
sjk2008 said:

Honestly...
Except they're right though. Posts immediately after Pam's nonsense opener suggested that last nights events would happen so that the bias doesn't look so clear.
It's laughable, so so fucking laughable and those posting such bollocks just make themselves look A) stupid and B) that they have a small club mentality, as in their excuses are already there should City not succeed.

Mason didnt won't to blow his cover so sacrificing the capital cup had to happen ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.