Chav V Rags - Lee Mason in charge.

LoveCity said:
Who is the next Hazard? WHO? We must get him. How does Belhanda compare, some people were saying it was close between them last season.

Not as good as him at all, not even close to him.

Maybe we will have to wait few years to find an exceptional player.

I think City scout should focus in Alen Halilovic, he may become the next Hazard.

Pigeonho said:
The Future's Blue said:
sjk2008 said:
He gave that last minute penalty so it looked like the FA were fair and that decisions go both ways.

Honestly...
Fuck me boys, I see the sense of humour bypass is complete.
Except they're right though. Posts immediately after Pam's nonsense opener suggested that last nights events would happen so that the bias doesn't look so clear.
It's laughable, so so fucking laughable and those posting such bollocks just make themselves look A) stupid and B) that they have a small club mentality, as in their excuses are already there should City not succeed.

yep i might of been a bit off the mark but you can hardly say he had a great refereeing performance either , there was a case for red cards to be shown to utd players and he missed a fairly obvious handball to award chelsea a penalty (wasnt it mason who gave the `handball` against richards at anfield)?

SWP's back said:
mat said:
Should have sent a TWO rags off and missed a penalty.
Edited.

I agree , point is i think we(along with most other teams) get reffed different to them , and its about time it stopped .If the Chelsea / clattentwat thing helps this to happen then everyones a winner (apart from rags obviously).

The Future's Blue said:
sjk2008 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
You have to laugh at these people. Imagine if he had given Chelsea a penalty in the last second of the game to take it to extra time?

He gave that last minute penalty so it looked like the FA were fair and that decisions go both ways.

Honestly...
Fuck me boys, I see the sense of humour bypass is complete.

No my sense of humour is still there its just shit

MSP said:
Dannyc_city said:
jake28 said:
Did I hear right that Evans hasn't committed a foul this season?..it really is ludicrous

I'm glad someone else heard that! Couldn't believe me ears!

unfreakingbelievable

and some morons here are still dying to defend "United are not favored" stuff
evans-on-drogba.gif

Drogba got a yellow card for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.