Cheap beer before the match 'til 3:30

It was, but I would have spent the money in town, so I'm glad the club got it
Dead right .fans want somet to eat
Meet up and have a drink before the match .if having it at the Etihad works lets hope more fans take advantage of it

Dead right .fans want somet to eat
Meet up and have a drink before the match .if having it at the Etihad works lets hope more fans take advantage of it
Yep. They got an extra £30 out of us for going in early, although it was my round next so I suggested going in the ground. £10 for 4 pints, I thought that'll do until my mate said he wants a pie too, £4 for a pie, pie cost more than pint! I'm not bitter or twisted but I will get my revenge.

Yep. They got an extra £30 out of us for going in early, although it was my round next so I suggested going in the ground. £10 for 4 pints, I thought that'll do until my mate said he wants a pie too, £4 for a pie, pie cost more than pint! I'm not bitter or twisted but I will get my revenge.

If you have a season ticket which i guess you do,it would have been £9 for 4 pints, if you spend £10 or more on food or drink you get yourself !0 % off with your season card ,remember that the next time they have this promotion.

If you have a season ticket which i guess you do,it would have been £9 for 4 pints, if you spend £10 or more on food or drink you get yourself !0 % off with your season card ,remember that the next time they have this promotion.
Funny enough, I only noticed that offer being advertised after I'd finished paying! I will remember next time.

Well done City, wasn't aware of any of this. A guy from City just came over and asked the four of us 'did we come here often?' We said 'yes'. The gent took us to the bar and got us a couple of pints each. I asked why and he said 'it's Christmas'. Fantastic gesture by the club, and I can't imagine any other club in the country doing it.

I tried that and was told the 10% reduction for season ticket holders did not apply on top of other 'deals' (the £2.50 pints) albeit I spent more than £10. Did you get the reduction?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.