Cheap mirrors for weights?

tueartsboots said:
Blue Smarties said:
BimboBob yesterday relaxing after the perfect result

accidentally-seeing-a-very-fat-man-going-upstairs-in-a-thong-67656.jpg
Scarily accurate !

you'd know that arse anywhere eh TB? ;)

Blue Smarties said:
Anyone know where I could pick a couple up for cheapish? Not wanting to spend too much and don't need it too big either, just enough to see myself in while lifting. Looked on the net and all the decent sites I've come across are based in America!

Go to Nova glass in Altrincham. tell them what size you want, tell them to put a hole in the top and bottom then simply fix the glass straight into the wall with mirror screws.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Anyone know where I could pick a couple up for cheapish? Not wanting to spend too much and don't need it too big either, just enough to see myself in while lifting. Looked on the net and all the decent sites I've come across are based in America!

Go to Nova glass in Altrincham. tell them what size you want, tell them to put a hole in the top and bottom then simply fix the glass straight into the wall with mirror screws.
lighten up bb2,your too serious..im sure you could find a city forum for sensible people..mmmmmmmmmm maybe not.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Lol why mention what you need them for? Especially when it's for a really gay reason such as this

I thought exactly the same thing. Why didn't you say it was for chopping Charlie on? Or attaching to your bedroom ceiling above your bed?

Then at least nobody would think you were a testosterone fuelled, gun kissing fruitcake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.