Cheap mirrors for weights?

Sultana of Brunei said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Lol why mention what you need them for? Especially when it's for a really gay reason such as this

I thought exactly the same thing. Why didn't you say it was for chopping Charlie on? Or attaching to your bedroom ceiling above your bed?

Then at least nobody would think you were a testosterone fuelled, gun kissing fruitcake.
Smartie would need the mirror on the floor...

fancy a work out with me?

ofxdld.jpg

I see you've all come running back to my thread now pinkrim's has fucked off, my thread might not want you lot now you left it all on it's own for pinkrim's earlier on!

Is it right that you actually want the mirror so that you can watch what Pinkrims described earlier on your bedroom ceiling? Were you using bodybuilding as a smokescreen?

Sultana of Brunei said:
Is it right that you actually want the mirror so that you can watch what Pinkrims described earlier on your bedroom ceiling? Were you using bodybuilding as a smokescreen?

After trying to work out the logisitcs of Pinkrimmers favourite position i have come to the conclusion that you would need a mirror to the side and not above to see the ...ahem...action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.