Cheating Refs

Prestwich_Blue said:
cookster said:
Our favourite Graham Poll

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-red-spot-late-Skrtel-penalty-call-wrong.html

Summary: Clattenburg was Superb, then goes on to say he made 3 keys decisions wrong YCNMIU

That's the standard for Refs in the prem!
Graham Poll giving his view on refereeing decisions is like Harold Shipman criticising a fellow GP over their standard of patient care. Obviously the bribes he took from Croatian criminal syndicates (among others) weren't enough to provide for his retirement so he has to resort to writing this crap.

How can a card be "correct" but "unnecessary"?

How can a referee get key decisions clearly wrong yet be "superb"?

That article has vanished from the Mail website, you can only access it if you use the search facility. Usually a webpage is available to view via their preview links to the right of any football story. Adds more fuel to the fire.

Thenumber1blue said:
LPoolFan said:
lloydie said:
Post a different angle which does not use foreshortening to deceive.

It's not my fault there are no high FPS cameras at the stadium.
He's one cheating vile fuckin disgrace of a ****,makes my blood boil.How anyone can possibly try and defend this fuck is beyond me !

Supporters defending their top player, absolute shocker that.

LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:
LPoolFan said:
It's not my fault there are no high FPS cameras at the stadium.
He's one cheating vile fuckin disgrace of a ****,makes my blood boil.How anyone can possibly try and defend this fuck is beyond me !

Scousers defending cheating racist ****,even more of a shocker !

Thenumber1blue said:
LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:

The Chavs defended Drogba, the Mancs defended Ronaldo. If you lot had Drogba, Ronaldo or Suarez let's not pretend you really wouldn't give a fuck. That's the nature of football supporters.

LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:
LPoolFan said:

The Chavs defended Drogba, the Mancs defended Ronaldo. If you lot had Drogba, Ronaldo or Suarez let's not pretend you really wouldn't give a fuck. That's the nature of football supporters.
We would actually give a fuck as we don't like cheats.

Prestwich_Blue said:
LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:

We would actually give a fuck as we don't like cheats.
And they weren't racist ,I wouldn't defend my kids if they turned out to be !

LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:
LPoolFan said:

City fans go mad when Micah & Jovetic were doing dives I even yelled at Yaya for it last week. Fucking hate top footballers who feel the need to cheat and no I wouldn't stick up for my players.

LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:
LPoolFan said:

Er, no. The guy is a bad egg. Surprised that anyone can try to defend that type of behaviour. Might have to try and put up with it if you're a supporter, but defend it? No way.

Mihacity. And i suppose you spotted the handball while you were watching the match. MY ARSE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.