Cheating Refs

citytill1die84 said:
LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Scousers defending cheating racist ****,even more of a shocker !

The Chavs defended Drogba, the Mancs defended Ronaldo. If you lot had Drogba, Ronaldo or Suarez let's not pretend you really wouldn't give a fuck. That's the nature of football supporters.

City fans go mad when Micah & Jovetic were doing dives I even yelled at Yaya for it last week. Fucking hate top footballers who feel the need to cheat and no I wouldn't stick up for my players.

But you still defend the player right? Just because Yaya Toure has been guilty of a few dives, doesn't mean you're not going to have his back. That's my point entirely.

No one is defending diving, Liverpool fans were pretty annoyed at Sturridge for diving against the Mancs (well, as annoyed as you can be after a big win anyway). And we've always been annoyed at Suarez for diving.

But the incident yesterday is one where we believe there's contact, so we defend it.

LPoolFan said:
But the incident yesterday is one where we believe there's contact, so we defend it.

If you believe there was contact please explain why from the pictures I posted 2 pages ago that if Suarez had been caught by MDM then momentum would have caused him to fall to his left. But instead he has used his left foot to propel himself to his right. He knew exactly what he was doing, a premeditated DIVE, and most definitely a booking.

LPoolFan said:
"Contact" is not a fucking foul. There has to be intent. The problem is your goofy cheat throws himself over legs and plays the ball onto opponents' hands. Every fucking time. I'd have more respect if you came out and said it's cheating. You're opening the wrong door here mate. We fucking hate divers and we will abuse players on our own team who blatantly do it.

LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:
LPoolFan said:
Supporters defending their top player, absolute shocker that.

The Chavs defended Drogba, the Mancs defended Ronaldo. If you lot had Drogba, Ronaldo or Suarez let's not pretend you really wouldn't give a fuck. That's the nature of football supporters.

Wrong, we cannot stand fucking cheats so you can shove that notion up your arse. Don't come on here trying to defend that racist prick and telling us what we would and wouldn't do.

LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:
LPoolFan said:
Supporters defending their top player, absolute shocker that.

but we have not got droga, Ronaldo and suarez that's the point - we don't want shitty diving scumbags, and fortunately we don't have them - suarez and sturridge have been at it all fucking season, and like yesterday getting away with it, snidey cheaking cunts

zandvoort blue said:
LPoolFan said:

If you believe there was contact please explain why from the pictures I posted 2 pages ago that if Suarez had been caught by MDM then momentum would have caused him to fall to his left. But instead he has used his left foot to propel himself to his right. He knew exactly what he was doing, a premeditated DIVE, and most definitely a booking.

I already defended this point several times.

He makes a meal of it, exaggerates the contact so he gets the free kick. It isn't premeditated, he reacts to contact on his leading foot.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
LPoolFan said:
There has to be intent.

Suarez incident aside that is complete rubbish.

LPoolFan said:
citytill1die84 said:
LPoolFan said:

City fans go mad when Micah & Jovetic were doing dives I even yelled at Yaya for it last week. Fucking hate top footballers who feel the need to cheat and no I wouldn't stick up for my players.

But you still defend the player right? Just because Yaya Toure has been guilty of a few dives, doesn't mean you're not going to have his back. That's my point entirely.

No one is defending diving, Liverpool fans were pretty annoyed at Sturridge for diving against the Mancs (well, as annoyed as you can be after a big win anyway). And we've always been annoyed at Suarez for diving.

Contact is not a penal offence FFS!

BringBackSwales said:
LPoolFan said:
Thenumber1blue said:

but we have not got droga, Ronaldo and suarez that's the point - we don't want shitty diving scumbags, and fortunately we don't have them - suarez and sturridge have been at it all fucking season, and like yesterday getting away with it, snidey cheaking cunts

Yaya has dived plenty this season.

Go ahead and sell him.

LPoolFan said:
zandvoort blue said:
LPoolFan said:

He makes a meal of it, exaggerates the contact so he gets the free kick. It isn't premeditated, he reacts to contact on his leading foot.

I beg to difer, for him to propel himself with his left foot he has premeditated his actions, he couldn`t simply feel contact and then fire himself airbourne. If he had been legitimately caught he would have simply fallen downwards to his left.

zandvoort blue said:
LPoolFan said:
zandvoort blue said:

He makes a meal of it, exaggerates the contact so he gets the free kick. It isn't premeditated, he reacts to contact on his leading foot.

I beg to difer, for him to propel himself with his left foot he has premeditated his actions, he couldn`t simply feel contact and then fire himself airbourne. If he been legitimately caught he would have simply fallen downwards to his left.

You underestimate Suarez' theatrics then lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.