CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky said:
Have a look at this guys...

The Spoiler’s most reliable Premier League informant has whispered us a rumour for which he is willing to put his credibility on the line : Mark Hughes will be sacked by Manchester City tomorrow, and will be replaced by Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Is the World Cup winner the answer to the Citizens’ prayers? Or is he an unsuitable choice who will, at best, get Robinho to put in some effort? Let us know below…

So what do you think......I found it on the net peeps..Im not voicing an oppinion here Im just putting it up for you to see.

Hope you have a tin hat,Vicky>>>>>>>>> INCOMING

Trust me, if Mark Hughes is still our manager tomorrow I'll be writing them a letter with a few choice words about a certain chaps reputation!

I hear Sir Alex Bluenose is leaving the rags to join Eastenders or The Street and we have offered him the job here with Mark hughes and Mic Richards as Marketing Director. Or maybe on a single private seat into space with Tranny. its a known fact United will sell all the squad and fall into the championship next season with us winning the league and Robbie scoring 124 goals . Paddy Power has offered 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, better ask Darling if its National debt for the UK.

I'm more interested in the article on Newsnow that Eto'o has apparently turned a £35M move to us!!

Have we made a bid, at all, whilst the season is being played in Spain??

*Edit*

Sorry, read it properly and is sourced by The Mirror- The legendary bullsh*t artists!

Hmmmmm

Big Phil may help getting Kaka! .....................

Mind you I think this is bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.