Ched/Chad Evans = Jon macken?

granted, he hasnt done it for us, but at Norwich - just one league down he was a revelation - smacking em in from all over. If he was slowly introduced into a decent team, we may see what he really has to offer - but to be in out in out with several others, in a team that is struggling badly and playing alone is only going to knock his confidence. he should be protected now - back in the reserves and scoring again.
He doesnt look any better or worse than Jo for me.

And believe me, he will get booed and slated.
County pre season there were punters very loudly getting on Irelands case. These knobheads have got to have a target, irrespective of what happens as a result

mancity89 said:
I said this ages ago that he's going to be the next jon macken and it looks like people are starting to come to the same conclusion. He's a championship player

But he's still better then samaras

I said he was the new Lee Croft

werent we seeing threads like this about cas?

until he played wedll last night?

do you idiots not give anyone a chance?

ched will go on and become a decent prem striker in afew years, maybe not with us, but he will be a decent player

absolutly discusting the way some 'fans' slag off our youngsters

he will get it, its a matter of time, in a way its started by us talking about it, being welsh wont help as people ( me included ) will start saying hes only being picked because hes welsh, forget about the hes only young angle, i m sorry hes not good enough

forevercity said:
werent we seeing threads like this about cas?

until he played wedll last night?

do you idiots not give anyone a chance?

ched will go on and become a decent prem striker in afew years, maybe not with us, but he will be a decent player

absolutly discusting the way some 'fans' slag off our youngsters

have u ever seen him beat a man? have u ever seen him out run someone? shot on target? (i know he scored but i could have scored that,apat from that)

its not slagging him off just talking the truth!! he'l be at wigan or somewhere like that, never gonna "be the one"

he`s not got the quality for the prem and in europe at the moment,
hughes gave him chance last night and he was poor, but so was the rest of the team.
i wonder now if hughes will shut him out now like he has with jo?
to be honest i`m more dissapointed with the performances of TBH, week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.