Ched departure for the blades

he's a good lad, already a decent player and will improve greatly after a couple of years first team football. always tried too hard to impress here. Sheff U will love him to bits.

Good luck Chadwyn!

I have always had a soft spot for him. Put the effort in and had some aggression that other players lack.

I hope he does well wherever he goes.

i honestly believe he will score a fair few goals in the championship.

its a very good move for ched if he does go.

Reece_The Blue said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
http://www.clubcall.com/manchester-city/evans-departs-eastlands-922978.html

i am ITK

good ill bloody drive him there myself
one the worse players 2 wear the shirt
i am sick to death of seeing dickheads post this, fucks sake wish him luck and let him be on his way

johnmc said:
leewill31 said:
i honestly believe he will score a fair few goals in the championship.

its a very good move for ched if he does go.

1 in 3ish at Norwich. Not too bad

he has had a years experience in the prem since then and think he is a better player but not for the premiership.

Reece_The Blue said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
http://www.clubcall.com/manchester-city/evans-departs-eastlands-922978.html

i am ITK

You haven't been watching City for long then?

leewill31 said:
1 in 3ish at Norwich. Not too bad

he has had a years experience in the prem since then and think he is a better player but not for the premiership.[/quote]

Didn't get too much experience last year really but playing nad training with Robinho can't have done any harm. Bit surprised a Hull or Wolves didnt take a punt on him though.

BlueMooner87 said:
Reece_The Blue said:
i am sick to death of seeing dickheads post this, fucks sake wish him luck and let him be on his way

What is wrong with people expressing an opinion? I agree that someone should give him a lift to Sheffield. Perhaps we can have a whip round and get him the taxi fare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.