Ched departure for the blades

johnmc said:
leewill31 said:
1 in 3ish at Norwich. Not too bad

he has had a years experience in the prem since then and think he is a better player but not for the premiership.

Didn't get too much experience last year really but playing nad training with Robinho can't have done any harm. Bit surprised a Hull or Wolves didnt take a punt on him though.[/quote]

took me a second to sort out your quoting then john :)

leewill31 said:
johnmc said:
he has had a years experience in the prem since then and think he is a better player but not for the premiership.

Didn't get too much experience last year really but playing nad training with Robinho can't have done any harm. Bit surprised a Hull or Wolves didnt take a punt on him though.

took me a second to sort out your quoting then john :)[/quote]

I'm gonna pin the blame on Damocles

BLOOMUEN said:
Good Luck Ched - best well away from some of these fans!
I agree. Some ppl on here are mindless. Ok, he wasn't the best but he was a good young player who should have had our support. I hope he moves if only to prove some fans on here wrong.

ramsdale4 said:
BLOOMUEN said:
Good Luck Ched - best well away from some of these fans!
I agree. Some ppl on here are mindless. Ok, he wasn't the best but he was a good young player who should have had our support. I hope he moves if only to prove some fans on here wrong.

I echo that sentiment, sometimes ..............I despair at some of our "fans".

Blu KB said:
Reece_The Blue said:
good ill bloody drive him there myself
one the worse players 2 wear the shirt

Sod off, what a load of shit!
naaa, he's right mate, evans is utter shite, he tries, he's young and i do like him, but all he does is run around with the ball.

he's exeptional at holding up the ball, but sadly, thats the only think he can do, he cant shoot, pass or basicly he cant do anything else other that hold the ball up.

but still im not sure if we should sell him, maybe loan him to them instead?

I still can't see why some people are saying maybe loan him out, regardless of how well he did on loan at a Championship or lower half Premiership team could you ever, realistically see him challenging the likes of Santa Cruz, Tevez, Adebayor etc for a first team place? I most certainly couldn't.

Fair enough, he always tried his best when given an opportunity but where we are in the development of the club and with the players we have he simply is not good enough.

I wish him luck but I can't see it ever being something we will majorly regret one day.

Good move for both of them.
He will get a run of games and will do well for them at that level.

Good luck Ched

bizzbo said:
he's a good lad, already a decent player and will improve greatly after a couple of years first team football. always tried too hard to impress here. Sheff U will love him to bits.

Good luck Chadwyn!

Couldn't agree more.

Reece_The Blue said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
http://www.clubcall.com/manchester-city/evans-departs-eastlands-922978.html

i am ITK

good ill bloody drive him there myself
one the worse players 2 wear the shirt

Get a grip you daft twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.