Ched departure for the blades

Good luck to him, i think he'll make it back to the prem eventually. A tough ask for a young player to impress on sporadic sub appearances, and quite often playing up front by yourself. I think he might have become a first team regular under the likes of Pearce when we were relying on youth. Had high hopes for a Sturridge - Ched partnership, but i guess we've moved on.

Dissapointing to see that we seem to have aquired some spoilt rich kid type fans already.

pee dubya said:
Good luck to him, i think he'll make it back to the prem eventually. A tough ask for a young player to impress on sporadic sub appearances, and quite often playing up front by yourself. I think he might have become a first team regular under the likes of Pearce when we were relying on youth. Had high hopes for a Sturridge - Ched partnership, but i guess we've moved on.

Dissapointing to see that we seem to have aquired some spoilt rich kid type fans already.

sorry its off topic but has anyone noticed the amount of posh kids in the east stand corner (near north stand) its worrying. been sat near em couple of times. talk about everything else but the game, all the way through the bloody game

Pam said:
BlueMooner87 said:
i am sick to death of seeing dickheads post this, fucks sake wish him luck and let him be on his way

What is wrong with people expressing an opinion? I agree that someone should give him a lift to Sheffield. Perhaps we can have a whip round and get him the taxi fare.
no-one disputes the right to express an opinion.If that opinion shows a nasty vindictive attitude to a player who has tried his best for city then that is the issue not the right to express it. Over the years City have had players who were candidates for good-riddance comments. Evans is not one of them.

Pam said:
BlueMooner87 said:
i am sick to death of seeing dickheads post this, fucks sake wish him luck and let him be on his way

What is wrong with people expressing an opinion? I agree that someone should give him a lift to Sheffield. Perhaps we can have a whip round and get him the taxi fare.

he probably cares more about the club than you, ergo, he doesnt deserve to be treated with such disrespect

I think he'll do the business in the Championship.

Ask any Norwich fan what they think of him? He did really well for them.

My mate is a Sheff Utd fan, and after years of shite like Danny Webber (remember when we were linked with him?), Steve Kabba, Darius Henderson,Jon Stead etc they have a player who knows where the net is (Beattie the exception). He's pretty chuffed to have gotten a proven Championship scorer, who has also got a good goal\game ratio for Wales fr around £1.5-£2m

Good luck Ched.

I can see him at Fulham, Sunderland, Hull or Wigan in a couple of seasons.

Hope we stick a sell on clause in this deal, as I do think he will end up in the prem sooner rather than later.

Yes good luck to Ched.

He will never make it as a Premiership player - guaranteed.

Too slow, not good enough in the air and a nervous finisher.

He will do a solid job in the Championship but that's his level.

Will join the ranks of Ade Mike, BWP etc etc of players you really wanted to succeed but deep down knew were never going to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.