Ched departure for the blades

Asasdickyheart said:
Reece_The Blue said:
good ill bloody drive him there myself
one the worse players 2 wear the shirt

danny Alsopp, Jim Tolmie, Melrose, Ron Futcher - fuck me mate i have seen a lot worse than evans in my time - have you only supported city for a year?
Tolmie and Melrose were both much better players, that being said I do hate these kinds of threads, Evans was a guy we took a chance with when we signed him and he didn't quite make it, but he came very close to. At the end of the day he will leave for a fee that can be plowed back into the youth system and perhaps the next player that this fee pays for will turn out to be a real star and Evans goes on to have a great career, sometimes everyone can win!

what kind of comment is it to say "I'll drive him there myself" - he is a CITY player who gave his all, may not have been the best player ever but you should not treat him like shit, never forget people were coming out with the same crap about Stevie Ireland less than a year ago

BringBackSwales said:
what kind of comment is it to say "I'll drive him there myself" - he is a CITY player who gave his all, may not have been the best player ever but you should not treat him like shit, never forget people were coming out with the same crap about Stevie Ireland less than a year ago

Agree mate, ^^^^^^
The best of luck to Ched!! if he goes, he tried his best for us and is still a young player with potential.

good luck to him , as stated earlier in the thread by many he just was not good enough for where we want to be , if he was around ten years ago he would have walked into our side , sadly some of our support either weren,t around then or have very bad memories , believe me i could name fifty players worse than him who have graced our club .

bluebean said:
what happend to the 6m bid from villa? lol ;-)

A Villa fan came on here and said that was a plant to fool the local journos, or something.

And when someone says "one of the worst players to play for City", 99% of the time it's complete rubbish and they must have been watching City for about twelve months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.