Ched Evans to Villa ?

Some good points here. He's still young and like Hart needs to play regular football (not reserves) to improve and make the grade. I think he'll do well for himself, He was on loan in the Sven season and impressed in the Championship (can't remember where he went but he scored a load of goals and people were after him last season). The academy will always bring good players through but now we are aiming higher less of them will make the grade with us am afraid :-/

Good luck, make sure the club have bonuses/sell-on clauses in the contract

I've got no problem with the guy's effort (which was top notch), but I can't see him getting past our 10 strikers for a game, never mind taking us into the top 4.

Never looked like he would score when he came on and didn't have the skill to create things for himself. I had issues with big phil's (awful) finishing, but I'd rather play him than ched.

I think £6m is a ridiculous sum of money for someone who hasn't proven himself at premier league level and if its true (which I doubt) we should bite their hands off. If it does happen, it just shows how easier it is to sell for decent money now we're loaded - a couple of years ago, we would have had to give away fringe players like gelson and ched!

Posted this yesterday - I know Ched has been talking with Ipswich since weekend - £2m.

Can't see why Villa would feel the need to blow the tractor boys out the water by £4m more.

That's what makes me suspect that the fee, at the very least, is very wrong.

Oh well, £6m would have been nice.

Championship player all day long IMO.

good luck ched, youve a step up from some of the shit we've had at city like samaras and fucking corradi. but i think that chances will be limited so good luck elsewhere!

TINY said:
I think he gets unfair stick on here does Mr Evans, I think he'll be a very good player for them.

This.

Good luck Ched, sorry to see you go, I always thought that if he could get some composure and positional awareness, he would be an excellent player.

Shame really, he seems like a real hard working and decent lad, I'd rather he was loaned out.

Gives 100% without a doubt but he will only ever be a Championship player.

I always have thought that a lot of City fans would prefer an average player giving 100% with little or no end product (Dickov for eg) than a top notch player who produces but might not always seem to give 100% (Anelka for Eg).

Baffles me to be honest. Of course I want to see every player give 100% but I want end results at the end of whatever effort they put in.

If we hang on, we might be able to get even more off Hull. They seem to be desperate just to sign any forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.