Ched Evans to Villa ?

celf said:
other Diehard City fans around me were saying the same,these guys watch every u18,youth,res 1st game going they know what they are talking about and dont want to see Ched depart.

with were we going he's not good enough imho, nothing personal just an opinion cleef

let cheddar bob go i say.....the most hel do is come back and knock us out of a cup in 2014!
cant fault his commitment but hes not a top player by any stretch of the imagination.best suited to a championship team i reckon.qpr would do well to sign him whilst their on the way up and the next(bar pootsmouth)money men

oddfellows said:
celf said:
other Diehard City fans around me were saying the same,these guys watch every u18,youth,res 1st game going they know what they are talking about and dont want to see Ched depart.

with were we going he's not good enough imho, nothing personal just an opinion cleef

its not cleef its bubby or spit

celf said:
oddfellows said:
celf said:

its not cleef its bubby or spit

or widesniff luv grag's mate

I think Ched is another one of these academy graduates like Croft, Flood, Mears, Miller, Shuker, G.Whelan, S.Jordan, S.Elliot etc who get given their chance but just fundamentally are not good enough and so are moved on and eventually find their level somewhere else. Good luck to the lot of them! I think Ched's time has come to be moved on because as good a lad he is and as good a service he's put into his City career, I don't want to see him playing for us next season because that means that one of the "big-guns" wont be playing.

I wouldn't mind sending him out on loan, he might be a decent player in a few years. Although, Hughes will know if he can make the step up, watching him everyday in training etc. So you've got to trust his judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.