I know your really young player.

vs. Arsenal - It's big pressure

You mistake is really big impact on the game

but I always support you =)

Cheer up, Boyata !

You just young player, you just one mistake. Don't give up

great post , fully agree

FORZA BOYATA !

It lost us the game, simple as that. However he is an outstanding tLent and it was just unlucky. Still feel we should have lined up like this though

Richards kompany boateng zabaleta

Poor lad though

Lescott would have conceded the penalty also, as he is slower than molasses and not smart enough to have avoided that tackle.

We have real problems in the backline once you look past the Kompany/Kolo combination. Boateng shows flashes of brilliance but still doesn't seem fully acclimatized to me, although after he shifted from RB to CB made some vital interceptions showing that maybe this is his best position and if so, allowing us some decency when the Kolo/Kompany pairing is broken up. Boyata has great promise but it will be a slow blooding process that may even include a loan spell somewhere.

Lescott and Bridge are not really good enough on current form (Lescott may improve, Bridge never will). If Micah can always play like he did today (but how many false dawns have their been with him...?) then that is one problem solved.

Left-back is, like last season, a position we are struggling in due to the unexpected injury of Kolarov. We need a better second choice (left-footed) LB than Bridge.

brianstrousers said:
Can never get my head round why a player gets a standing ovation when they get sent off

His teammates pat him on the back and tell him it's okay... Supporters can't, so they stand up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.