Cheese & Ham Toasties

Cheese and bean toastie is where it's at! Just finished scranning it down, gonna make another!

Fuck me there are some proper posh cunts on here lately.
Fucking sandwich machines.

aid3419428-728px-Make-a-Bacon-Grilled-Cheese-Sandwich-Step-3.jpg

Ooops...forgot. Put between two rounds of Warbies, place in George Formby and serve with a wedge of lime.

Warbies is the bread equivalent of John Smiths bitter. Homogenised tasteless fucking shite. It's also made by people who talk like George Formby and wear sock suspenders.

A very good friend of mine who works for a certain rail company that provides travel for a certain club from Manchester, let me know that he makes these specially for acertain Argentinian full back when the team heads south.

A very good friend of mine who works for a certain rail company that provides travel for a certain club from Manchester, let me know that he makes these specially for acertain Argentinian full back when the team heads south.

They are very popular in countries where life expectancy is increased.

They are very popular in countries where life expectancy is increased.

This is very true seeing, I think we would struggle to put a task force together again :-).
He also told me a few more of said player now want them and they're off the continent so what do'es that tell you. Its the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.