Cheese & Ham Toasties

Whats the best toastie machine you can get without having to chuck it after 3 months coz the toastie starts sticking.

Frying pan works for me. I do use those toaster bags when not wanting to create dishes to wash. Also perfect for using at the workplace if a toaster is on hand.

Breville Sandwich pressers are great for toasties, they are flat surface so very easy to clean too (some wet kitchen roll or a damp cloth are best)

vst049-flat-plate-500x500.jpg

breville-vst025-white-s.jpg

Trust me, this has lasted me years and still going strong. Breville (like Sony with TV's) is a name/brand you can trust. Sometimes it is worth paying extra for..

Breville Sandwich pressers are great for toasties, they are flat surface so very easy to clean too (some wet kitchen roll or a damp cloth are best)

vst049-flat-plate-500x500.jpg

breville-vst025-white-s.jpg

Trust me, this has lasted me years and still going strong. Breville (like Sony with TV's) is a name/brand you can trust. Sometimes it is worth paying extra for..

Great investment , the Breville is the top of the chain as far as Toastie makers go

Cheese and bean toastie is where it's at! Just finished scranning it down, gonna make another!

Yes agree, also try spreading some marmite on the inside of the bread before filling with cheese and beans. HP sauce also does the same job. Delicious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.