Cheesman Sticking the Knife In

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Maybe those who are offended by what Cheeseman has said should pay him to say want they want to hear, pay his mortgage etc?

To be perfectly honest, anyone who was genuinely offended by that interview yesterday needs to get a grip. It may not have been partizan, pro-City/Mancini tedium but he said nothing offensive at all.

GaudinosWheels said:
2yxrgph.jpg

More to the point, how is it all three trophies are on this pic?[/quote]

We have replicas of the trophies we have won so they can be paraded at various locations e.g. FA cup was in pre season tour of LA and in City store simultaneously.

Ian Cheeseman i met at boundary park over 10 years ago now at a senior cup reserve game what a top bloke and huge blue he is was talking to him all game a true city fan and the most down to earth person you will ever meet. He is entitled to an opinion on five live and most of what he said is true anyway on current form, so grow up hating on real city fans!

How wonderful to read the last 10 posts,who obviously have a brain and are not easily lead by the whinging and whining of other posters.
Likewise, Cheesy has an opinion about his beloved Blues,as do you and I,but because he has chosen not to say everything in the garden is rosy at the Etihad,then the knifes are placed by some,well and truly into his shoulder blades.
Get a life some of you and losen up.It wont hurt.

What a pathetic ridiculous thread, OP you should be ashamed

Cheesy's one of us man and if so called blues are questioning him then I wonder what kind of supporters we're attracting these days

Funny that this thread has popped up. I interviewed him yesterday on his nomination for the NWFA Journalist of the year. I couldn't not ask him any City questions, he's as blue as they come! I'll try and upload the audio of him talking about city now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.