Cheesman Sticking the Knife In

There might be some fireworks on Blue Tuesday this week cos Lakey is known to round on anyone who critisises the club or the management. Cheesy watch out!!!

Blue and Proud said:
There might be some fireworks on Blue Tuesday this week cos Lakey is known to round on anyone who critisises the club or the management. Cheesy watch out!!!

Now theres someone who I would welcome on the board - Mr Lake.

Anyone else? There was talk of Quinny so why not?

MATCITY said:
For fucks sake he's a fan, we've all slagged City off at some point

Fans slag off players and the club on a forum like this, and most fans will only have access to a forum like this. There's a bit of a chasm when one of yer own has access to the airwaves. I've not heard the broadcast but it sounds a little disappointing.

Rosler-28 said:
What a load of bollocks, Cheesy is blue through and through, some proper bell ends on here.

A blue through and through wouldn't stick the knife in live on radio 5

waspish said:
Rosler-28 said:
What a load of bollocks, Cheesy is blue through and through, some proper bell ends on here.

A blue through and through wouldn't stick the knife in live on radio 5
Not listened to the interview myself but it does sound all very un-Cheeseman like. He is a genuine Blue, anyone who listens to BBC Manc knows that. I think there's some WUM-ing going on and I will play no further part in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.