Cheesman Sticking the Knife In

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
MATCITY said:
For fucks sake he's a fan, we've all slagged City off at some point

Fans slag off players and the club on a forum like this, and most fans will only have access to a forum like this. There's a bit of a chasm when one of yer own has access to the airwaves. I've not heard the broadcast but it sounds a little disappointing.

Too right. Every snide bastard out there is having a pop at the moment, trying to destabilise us. We need our own to be inside the tent pissing out, not joining the rag and bitter gooner hordes pissing in.

waspish said:
Rosler-28 said:
What a load of bollocks, Cheesy is blue through and through, some proper bell ends on here.

A blue through and through wouldn't stick the knife in live on radio 5

we all slag the dippers off for being biased and deluded, yet we slag our own off for doing the opposite and showing a bit of honesty? YCNMIU

MATCITY said:

I'm doing it in my head as I type this. In a minute I'm going to shake my fist a bit at the screen and shake my head from side to side whilst tutting about Mancini.

There.

Might do it again in a moment.

Cheesy isn't a Blue - he's a Schalke 04 fan; bloody splitter.

(I know, I know before you start, only having a giggle)

MATCITY said:
But not on a national radio station, open to hundreds of thousands of people which will include other media types, journos etc, who will have even more amo to shoot at us, and the thing is what he said will be taken at face value by the media etc, where as we all know he knows as much as the next fan....that being next to fuck all....

So I can see why the OP has a problem with what he may be saying, you never here Fergies sycophants spouting any negative shit ever

No doubt he's a blue, just telling it like it is
Mike N said:
Radio 5 now talking about a few 'cracks opening up'.
If he's a blue ill show my arse! Talk about short memory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.