chelsea 1500tickets @ £52

Halfpenny said:
robsta said:
If you remember last year it was on the weekend of the Carling Cup final and one theory was loads of Blues had already booked trains in the hope we'd be there and so with trains booked it meant more of a demand for Chelsea. I'll be gutted if I don't get mine this time. Trains booked and paid for weeks ago.
I'm in the same position mate.
Not surprising people could book trains early for this one as they moved the date to the Sunday pretty early on. For once for a London away we knew it wouldn't move again because of European games.

Tbf that's an average price for a ticket in London. Having lived here for the last 3 years it's something you just get used to. The wages are much higher too compared to similar jobs in Lancashire so it's all relevant. What really annoys me is the CL final price. It's at Wembley so was gonna go providing Barca or Real make but £150 for the cheapest price is an absolute joke.

My card's got about 4000 points and my Cousin's card has got about 3500 and we both got tickets for this game last season if that's any help. I should think you'll be ok with 3800.

bluesmith said:
*singingtheblues* said:
No it certainly didn't, I waited to buy mine until a mate of mine with less points qualified and he had less than 2500.

I'm pretty sure it went on open sale, but I could be wrong.
It sold out 19 days before the game last season, as per this post
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162784&p=2917561&hilit=chelsea+away+sold+out+mcfc.co.uk#p2917561" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162784&p=2917561&hilit=chelsea+away+sold+out+mcfc.co.uk#p2917561</a>
I'm not sure what the points was, I think it was about 3000, they generally put the tickets on sale 4 weeks beforehand. If it sells out 19 days before this time, it will sell out at 4500. I'm 99% certain it won't go past 3000.

I delayed ordering mine last year as thought it would not sell out and wanted to wait a bit till got paid. I was took by suprise as it sold out quickly - couldnt even get a return. A north east blue cudnt go so past his onto me (for me son) and i watched it from the chelsea end. This will defo sell out, may not even make it down to the 5000 mark!!!

lancs blue said:
dw7 said:
i cant remember the last time city took a full allocation there

always on tv and tickets are always very expensive

I remember one occasion, possibly under KK in 03/04?, we only took up 1,500 and sold them out about 3 weeks before the match but ever since we've always taken just half the possible allocation.

In 03/04 we took the full allocation initially, but returned the rest and said it had sold out a few weeks before.

It was the postal system them, and obviously they could tell the demand was low, plus if the higher allocation is taken city pay for the balance not sold.

every 1 should make a stance and boycott it..if we keep paying these prices they will keep putting them up.

bainy said:
bluesmith said:
It sold out 19 days before the game last season, as per this post
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162784&p=2917561&hilit=chelsea+away+sold+out+mcfc.co.uk#p2917561" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162784&p=2917561&hilit=chelsea+away+sold+out+mcfc.co.uk#p2917561</a>
I'm not sure what the points was, I think it was about 3000, they generally put the tickets on sale 4 weeks beforehand. If it sells out 19 days before this time, it will sell out at 4500. I'm 99% certain it won't go past 3000.

I delayed ordering mine last year as thought it would not sell out and wanted to wait a bit till got paid. I was took by suprise as it sold out quickly - couldnt even get a return. A north east blue cudnt go so past his onto me (for me son) and i watched it from the chelsea end. This will defo sell out, may not even make it down to the 5000 mark!!!

it will defo go below 5000k it has already been mentioned alot of people that went last year wereplanning a trip to wembly and had their train tickets booked and even though it sold out quick still went to just below 3000k so your prediction of 5k is way off the mark

Agree price is a rip off. Last year was fantastic - even though we only had circa 1500 - the atmosphere was great. The Bridge factor also made it more spicy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.