chelsea 1500tickets @ £52

Silvaslovechild said:
Alright blues !

Been viewing bluemoon for years now and decided to sign up today !
(Que the comments of RAG and gloryhunter LOL !)
;)

I have 3800 points. I am another in the position where i have already bought train tickets for Chelsea away and am now worried I won't get a ticket.

If anyone not going has a spare seasoncard with a high number of points on i could use the supporter no. of i'd really appreciate it and be more than happy to buy you a pint at the next home game.

De Niro are you there ? ;) ;)

you'll defo get 1

Posted in the ticket and travel section, but upstairs gets more views. I'm on 2100 points so likelihood is I won't be getting one, and I've already booked trains. If anyone has a junior number with enough points who isn't going to be using it for this game I'd be really grateful if I can use it, and I'll buy you a pint if you can help. Cheers

I'm sure this sold out on pretty high points last year like somebody said earlier in the thread.

de niro said:
could it be a ploy to make regular away fans boycott it and in turn allowing people with less points to catch up.
Maybe, but if that was the case they'd make it go to lower points quicker. The current criteria only go up to 4k.

pissedagain said:
why the so called boycott, its london, it cant be a surprise

This.

I was thinking about £55. It's £3 cheaper, that's half a pint down there.

dw7 said:
if your going to boycott because of price why chelsea

why not fulham it was only £3 cheaper

chelsea a better team better stadium a bigger game aswell

What was the allocation for Fulham? We sold that out if I remember correct, it certainly seemed full. We would have got close to 3,000 for Chelsea given the chance. Now it looks like, yet again, I'll miss out on a big away game despite going to all the shit ones

Most seem to think I will definitely get a ticket with 3800 points. Wouldn't be so sure.

We took 800 to Aris which was a four hour flight and costed a minimum of £500.00 taking all expenses into account.

If we can take 800 to Aris we will have no trouble selling 1,500 for Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.