Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Shocking from a few of our players and a very poor performance again but a welcome 3 points.

Personally I think trying to fit KDB and Haaland in is costing us overall, despite their individual brilliance.

Foden, Cancelo, KDB all pretty shockingly bad but I suspect that is more down to formation.

Would like to see us try a midfield 3 of Rodri, Bernardo and Foden with Mahrez and Grealish wide and proper full backs. Need some legs in midfield. Rodri can't do it all on his own.

Last edited:
Made hard work of that, but a big and much needed result.

John Stones was world class.

Rico Lewis should be starting for the foreseeable.

Grealish is starting to get there.

Onwards and upwards from here please.

It was far from pretty but got the all-important 3 points.

What worries me most is the ease at which the opposition can get through us in the middle of the park. Gundo and KDB are like statues when we don’t have the ball and the pair of them weren’t much better on the ball tonight.

The subs changed the game but the cynic in me thinks Pep played it that way with what he said pre-match. Finally the Grealish/Mahrez partnership produces.

Stones absolutely fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.