Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

What the actual fuck was that Pep? An absolute calamity from start to finish from him with the points rescued by stones and Ake. It's a bloody good job that was 10th placed side in dreadful form well and truly ravaged by Injuries otherwise we would have been twatted.

Job done somehow, move on and find some form in the cups. United next in the league after 2 Cup games, don't you fucking dare try anything like that again Pep you tit.

Happy with the 3 points but something is not clicking.

Pep obviously doesn't trust Cancelo in the back and Walker in the build up. Can't blame him.

What was most worrying was KDB's form.. Even if we win or don't win the league this season.. KDB's form going off a cliff is the most worrying!

Only thing I would have liked would be to get Alvarez in as he presses better than KDB since KDB was playing as a 2nd striker today anyways.

Anyways I trust in Pep.

FINALLY A CLEAN SHEET! Lets get a few more together.. league titles are built on defensive excellence!

We looked woeful in that game, Chelseas fullbacks were there for the taking and we barely laid a glove on them. The lack of pace and the ability to beat a man out wide is frightening and aids in us looking one paced. The midfield is slow and ponderous which is unlike us - Ilkay did decent tonight but he hasn't got the legs to be a starter in the prem anymore. The formation and team put out first half was dire and I've not seen Cancelo and Foden (and Kev) play that badly for a long time, Why doesn't Foden attempt to beat his man ever? I've got to say Grealish and Mahrez aren't my fav players but they pulled us out of the shit tonight. 3 points is really what counts but we need to find form and find it quickly with the fixtures that are approaching.

We were REALLY lucky to win that one.

John Stones MOTM.

Choke on it, Grealish and Mahrez haters.

Pep: master Bluemoon troll.

pep-guardiola-smoke-pep-guardiola.gif

Word of the Day:

1-B146-DEC-6406-4-B6-E-B1-CC-D2131-E2-AF2-E7.jpg
Not something I’ve ever been described as…

Would have probably lost if it wasn't for Beckenbauer, sorry, I mean stonsey. He was magnificent. Ake was great 1st half then turned to jelly later for some reason :-)
Some strange/worrying performances in a strange line up but getting the points is the most important thing. I'm happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.