Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Made hard work of that considering Chelsea had players out and we were at full strength. We look so one paced at the moment

Interesting game. Underlined what Jack brings to the table and why certain players aren't getting in the team. My overall impression this season, is that we're a team falling between an old and new style of play which makes us look good at neither. If we win the league this year it will be Pep's best achievement in my view.

We won,3 points.

No denying we are not playing well though.

Midfield was non existent at the end there.Zero game management after we scored.Game management seems to be just carry on playing the same way and hope we hold out.

Not looking forward to the Derby,which is a first for a long time.

No better game though to come out of this malaise and lay down a marker by pasting the Rags.

No doubt Pep will throw out a few surprises for that,Maybe Alvarez in Net Ederson up front etc. :-)

I still don’t understand what we were doing in the first half but thank goodness for the changes and Chelsea being so poor.

We have to improve and quickly.

Nonetheless three points away at Chelsea - happy days

1 goal win. Just like I wanted. Glad for the 3 points. Loads to be said but ultimately happy with 3 points.

Great result. Worrying the lack of physicality of some of our key players (KDB, Foden, Cancelo and Walker). People love to hate Grealish Mahrez, but they are much better right now than Bernardo Foden and deserve to be starters.

I still think this is all in the planification of the season, and in a couple weeks we will start being in our top form physically. Not too worry about that, but we have to be close to Arsenal until then.

Cmon City!!
Sorry I disagree. Within minutes of the second half both Foden and Bernardo when playing in a different formation from the first half both skinned their respective fullbacks create chances. The whole team was shit in the first half including the most lethal forward in world football and one of the most dangerous midfielders in the world in KDB...all down to the ridiculous formation that Pep played..he even managed to make one of the best DM in football look like a total novice by playing him at centre half and having no protection in front of him

Fodens and bernardos performances both were shit first half...yet straignt away with everyone else in the second half the whole team looked better

Spitty can fuck right.off an all " city just brought on 160mill worth of.subs to win the game, Chelsea have injuries and.no depth to their squad" źzzzzzzzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.