Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Always been proud of our support unstinting backing and our fans were brilliant at Chelsea loud and very proud , then got to the matchday thread and witness the lightweights on there , really f8cking awful some of the comments from spineless f*ckers who know absolutely Jack shit about football.
As for the game , poor first half , the tactical and personnel changes worked at half time and we had a twenty minutes spell that took the game away from Cheslea
That scouse **** spit couldnt resist having digs at every opportunity on commentary , what a bitter Dipper murdering bastard he is , cant wait until Real Madrid finish the Dippers seaason in February
And Barca along with us finish off the rags season

Not a happy clapper but always a very happy clapper with this class team. Very hard fought victory against a stubborn Chelsea team. Well done all.
Great to read a positive post. Cannot understand the rest, we can't win every game in a canter. Some seem to think the players are robots who play brilliantly to order. It doesn't work like that.

First half he played the team the fans for moaning for. Second half he played the team he wanted and we won.
He played players however completely out of position including cancello, rodri, bernardo....the whole team was unbalanced and disjoiinted....
It was so obvious when he changed it second half...Foden and Bernardo (who were shit along with the whole team in the first half) suddenly came into the game and both skinned their respective fullbacks and started to affect the game ...that is no coincidence.

As my mate messaged me at half time, ‘Hes playing no left back 2 right backs then rodri drops into centre back an ake left back and walker right back an cancelo right mid then bernardo an kdb all over the shop they need an IQ of about 200 to master where they supposed to be’!
True and I know the formation is up the wall half the time but they must have worked on this time and time again. I thought the passing was way off at times.

Fucking great win.
Poor first half from us, Foden was miles off it, looks like hes still in fucking Qatar.
Much better 2nd half until Rodders went off.Phillips has a lot to learn, but he needs minutes.
What a twat spitty was on comms and fucking Tyler, willing us to get beaten.
I'd have taken 4 out of 6 off Everton at home and Chelsea away before a ball was kicked.
On we go. Lots of changes for the Cup game I suspect and then those red bastards at Old Toilet where we have a decent recent record.
We can still get over 100 points.
Common Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.