Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Far from convincing, but 3 points in the bag which is the most important thing. First half we were very poor, disjointed and playing Rodri at the back did not work. Thankfully Pep changed it second half and we looked better with the introduction of Grealish and Mahrez.

MOTM has to be Stones who was a colossus tonight. Fingers crossed he can keep fit as he is our best cb when on form.

Looking at a replay of the goal, Haaland got himself into a great position and would have been the right pass for Grealish 9 times out of 10. Luckily for us their keeper did really badly so it didn’t matter.

Sorry, I still don't think Kev's on it. I really think he should be put on the bench, and brought on to make an impact, at present.
What is it with City fans and KDB. Yeah he made a couple of bad passes and lost possession, but this is a world class player who can turn a game in a flash. Had Haaland reached that cross it would've been 2-0

KDB = first name on the teamsheet everytime.

I‘d give Kev 10 days off to get ready for the derby.

Then all the out of sorts guys need to play a couple of games now - Walker, Cancelo, Foden, Phillips etc

Chuck in Alvarez and Palmer, job‘s a good un.
He defo needs a rest on Sunday, absolutely no need to play him and give him a break. My god he needs it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.