Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Fuck knows what the boss is planning or trying to do post world cup, but a win is just that and it’s 2 points gained to the top. Improvements are needed but I’m sure/hope they will be.

Is Pep’s Cancelo experiment a shout at the board to go and get a proper left back, if we do where does it leave Cancelo? I’ve said before his performances have dropped slightly since the robbery at his house, wouldn’t be surprised if he goes back abroad (not saying I want that)

Kev & Rodders need a rest on Saturday with our fixtures coming up.

Onwards and upwards Blues (even the miserable fuckers)
'Dropped slightly'. Are you kidding.The guys a fxcking liability ..Ive been saying it for 2 years and coping all the shxt. But i did say wait and see he will get found out..And now people ARE seeing it..Useless cxnt..However I thought Silva last sat and tonight was rubbish and have you ever seen Kev play as bad as he did tonight? I cannot even remember one decent pass lol..I think last few games we have had a few players not really at it..This win will lift things

Anyone remember the WBA gave at home I think it was in lockdown and we either drew or lost at home the players looked out of sorts. I’m sure they had a clear the air with Pep and went on that 25 winning run, sometimes if it’s not right it needs to be said, if the players aren’t happy with the constant tinkering maybe that need to happen again, but we had Vinny as leader then so who will step up?

Fernandinho

Great win away at Chelsea but I’m a bit underwhelmed when I should be buzzing. Not sure what is it but I don’t think we look right and I don’t think we have for a lot of the season so far. Peps over tinkering is usually a sign of when he’s not happy about something, the body language doesn’t look right on a few players either.

Foden is not being played in his best position. It is as simple as that.

He is not a Winger,just like Bernado isnt.

Both of them struggle in this position.
Bernardo played his best football tonight as a "winger", after half time, then got taken off, the whole tactics first half were completely baffling.

Rodri floating from CB to DM to LDM, Cancelo and Walker running the same channels, Bernardo mostly in the Rodri role, only really playing down our right side (see Walker/Cancelo), I assume because Pep targetted Cucurella who was/is dreadful.

The changes at half time were spot on, and much needed, and won us the game ultimately.

What was the initial line up? I was watching on a dodgy stream?

Cancelo in front of Walker? But foden also on the right of a front 3. I just can't work it out. The bbc has us in a very odd 3.2.4.1 formation.

Interested to see how others think that was supposed to fit together?

A lot of these players have spent 6 weeks listening to wank advice from substandard coaches. A few more weeks of Pep & they’ll be back at the races. Hopefully all in form for the home straight.
I hope it is just a question of time but a fair few have been out of form for a while now, and Foden looked like he wasn’t up for it tonight.

Anyway it’s three points and having the derby next week could help us actually as anyone feeling sorry for themselves will have to snap out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.