Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Somethings off, might just be getting back to being a team again (not a country) or the fact it’s January (Bernie?) either way KDB KW Joao Phil Bernie Gundy look well off it, with a number of others short too, as well as the injuries to Laporte & Dias, leaving the side very thin in terms of consistent performers, Ake & Stones are holding this team together at the minute
Yeah mate something doesn't seem right, end of day we got the result we wanted and move on. Stones is fucking brilliant ake aswell pal. Just hope we keep pace with arsenal and then pip um 3 in a row. Cmon cityyyyyy

I was there that day, loved it then like I love it now. I just know we're a million times better than recent performances
I think there is a bit of the "Super Fan" stuff going on with that poster mate.

I read your post and agree with all of it.

We won......we beat a shit Chelsea side by playing barely any better than they were.

Much tougher challenges await us.

We play that shit at the Swamp,and we might get a good drubbing.

We need to play much better.

We know we can play much better.

Hopefully it starts in the Derby.

Does anybody here think there ABIT of unrest in the dressing room. Can't help but keep thinking this. Look abit disjointed just don't look like a team at minute. What you think guys. A really import victory and they all celebrated at the end but got a feeling there a few upset players for whatever reason.
No, I think it's the usual case of you lot over-reacting again after a less than perfect performance. There are always players who won't be happy at not getting in the team, which is exactly what you would want. We don't want players who are just here to pick up their wages every month.

I was there that day, loved it then like I love it now. I just know we're a million times better than recent performances
But you never have anything positive to say. And I’m sorry to say - from your language & posts I do wonder if you were REALLY at the Gillingham game.

Some very reductionist takes in here following that game. I think one possible answer is that the XI that won us the match is perfect for away games against expansive teams like Leeds but not creative enough for home matches against deep defences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.