Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It might have been a great game for the neutral but from our perspective it's two points thrown away. You just can't score four goals away from home and not win it's ridiculous.

For all the wanking about Gvardiol I'm not impressed.....and yes I know he's still settling in. The biggest problem is our midfield. Without De Bruyne and Stones it's as weak as fuck. Nunes and Kovacic are well below the level we are used to and as for Phillips, he's a lost cause. No decent midfield protecting it means our defence creaks when it's put under pressure and boy was it today. Individually and collectively they were shocking.

Looking on the positive side were still top by a point and we normally get better as the season progresses. I guess it's just raw after scoring so late not to win it so I may be being overly critical.
Don't agree with all of that but that's a grown up response which I'm not capable of right now!

Shouldn’t be conceding 4 goals defence awful today. That bald headed red prick is a cheating ****. Got nothing from him today
Good Lord. I just went onto Reddit and everyone thinks Chelsea got the short end of the stick. LMAO.

Gallagher went studs up on Dias, had a nasty challenge in the second half, and THREE other fouls according to Opta and didn't get a single card.

I guess you have to enjoy games like that. Disappointed not to win of course but chelsea have been improving.

What it did show me is doku and gvardiol arent ready for those big games yet. Doku especially. I love the guy but today was a game for Jackie G

What ever is said about points dropped or certain players that was a great game of football. Congratulations to both teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.