Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Still cannot believe Walker took that free kick.
No I have to say I am left speechless by that, It's not as though Kyle is known for his free kicks. Ridiculous that no one on the pitch pushed him aside whilst saying 'are you mad'.

Also I don’t rate this Akanji going into midfield nonsense. It’s always awkward. If Stones is injured or not playing can’t we just play a normal back four.

People ( and pundits) seem to forget that KDB and Stones are missing from this team and we are far from fluent.
All this, the best team in the world is a bit premature the way we are playing (last year yes but not yet this year).
Our transfer business was 50/50 but think we have fucked up with the midfield reinforcements

You know what..I‘m a bad loser.I just hate City losing.
We should have won that but I will happily accept a point tonight as that was the best game of football I’ve seen since I started watching 50 years ago.
Amazing start to finish.
Really? Better than Italy and Brazil in 82? Better than coming back from 3 nil down to beat Spurs with 10 men? It was a good game but not the best, there are plenty of better ones in that time.

Both Doku and Grealish (especially) need to score more from the positions they get into.
This is not a dig at you but Grealish and score in the same sentence..lol. Even the supposed retention he's renowned for i didnt see today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.